Terms of Service
Terms of Services:
Jobs) is a growing freelancing marketplace for Freelancers &
Employers to meet together and start working even better than
Followings are the terms & conditions and guidelines to use this website.
- This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of 08 March 2019.
- If you do not wish to agree with all terms of service for this website then please do not accept this agreement and thereby don’t buy anything form this place.
- Any further changes modify and replace all former agreements.
- Typing errors on this website reserved.
- If there are any contradictions with anything that has something to do with our website, and/or our Terms Of Service, the Terms Of Service rules are always right and applicable. So, even if another page on our website states something that is contradictory to our
Terms Of Service, the information on the other page is not observed. Instead, the Terms of Service on our website is always right.
- You have to provide some information such as Name, Email, Phone no, contact information, etc have to be a registered user to buy/sell services on FEMT Jobs.
- Anyone noticing or suspecting an illegal service presented on FEMT Jobs, is hereby asked to contact us immediately and notify us of the service in question.
- Spammers will have their IP address permanently blocked and banned without any notification! And we reserve the right to report such violations to relevant authorities.
- FEMTJobs.com’s decision will be full and final decision legally. No parties(buyer/seller) will make any claims or file disputes with PayPal or credit or debit card companies or their banks. Doing this can result in account suspension. This page will be given to PayPal or related authority as proof that you agreed not to open a dispute.
- FEMTJobs reserve the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to misbehavior. We have the right to remove/edit your job at any time (with or without reason).
- Posting of adult, illegal, copyright protected, violent, nonsense or other improper material on the site is strictly prohibited!
2. Service Related
1. You will not upload anything into this service’s rotation that includes nudity or any material that is not accepted or suitable for that service requirement. Posting of adult, illegal, copyright protected, violent, nonsense or other improper material on the site is strictly prohibited!
2. Make sure you describe your jobs final deliverable in detail. Indicate amounts, durations, file formats etc.
3. Make sure you properly describe your selected orders or products in detail. We know you do not want to deal with returns. So, be sure your order is clear to sellers.
4. There is no limit on order size, if your order exceeds $500, please, contact us before placing your order.
5. The service sometimes might deliver later than the planned date stated on the website’s order page. This can be completely normal. Contact our support team if your order isn’t delivered in time, they will most likely find a suitable solution. Late delivery does not mean you will get a refund. If a Seller is late and has provided no communication, we encourage Buyers to cancel the order as soon as possible.
6. Once your order is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond with concerns or the order will be marked as complete. No complain is accepted after complete that order.
7. You can access all communications and files that are related to an order from the private message box (with your email addresses or URLs).
3. About Payment
1. Buyers/Sellers have to pay FEMTJobs.com for orders in advance.
2. No friends and family payment via PayPal will be accepted.
3. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, claim, unauthorized transaction or chargeback, we grant the right, if necessary, to ban your IP address from this website and you allow us to take legal actions against you.
4. By purchasing anything from this website, you agree to PayPals/Concerned Payment Authority’s Terms of Service and state to not break any of their rules.
5. You are allowed to offer payments using any method which are acceptable through FEMTJobs.com.
6. In case of a complain/dispute with a Buyer/Seller, you should use FEMTJobs internal dispute resolution.
7. If a Buyer/Seller has a dispute which they fail to resolve, please open a support ticket.
8. Buyers cannot issue a refund in PayPal, if done so, it may lead to the buyer’s PayPal account suspension. A Buyer cann’t open a dispute through PayPal or any other payment’s system. Doing this can result in account suspension. This page will be given to PayPal or related authority as proof that you agreed not to open a dispute.
9. When a buyer is refunded for a canceled job, he/she can only receive money back via his/her FEMTJobs’s account and can-not get his/her money back through Paypal/Related Payment System.
10. Sellers may not accept payments from FEMTJobs’s buyers outside of FEMTJobs (directly through a Seller’s PayPal or any other service). Seller’s and buyer’s identity/identities is/are always anonymous. To protect our user’s anonymity, requesting any personal contact details is not allowed. Users posting, messaging or suggesting any of the above prohibited subjects will get their accounts blocked permanently.
11. After payment has cleared, the Seller will be notified about the service and start working. A Buyer will be notified of order status changes by email. Buyers and Sellers may at any time mutually cancel the order without a negative effect on the Seller’s rating. If for any reason your order gets rejected, your amount will be placed in your FEMTJobs balance and will be available to you for purchasing other jobs on FEMTJobs. Any funds you may have in your balance will automatically be used on your next purchase (no need to go through the payment process again).
12. Funds can be withdrawn through Paypal account only. FEMTJobs supports daily withdrawal request. Means no waiting period for your payments. To be eligible for withdrawal, you must have a minimum balance of $50. Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. Please make sure to use your valid and current Paypal. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has started and moved to Paypal. The only way to withdraw funds is through Paypal. There is no alternative payment method at this moment.
13. We try to protect Sellers from fraudulent Buyers by using a variety of fraud detection methods. Some fraud still occurs. When a fraudulent Buyer issues a chargeback, unauthorized charge, bank reclaim or any other method which removes his/her funds from our account, we can no longer issue payments to the Seller. The order is cancelled and an email notice will be sent to the Seller regarding the reason of cancellation. We do not compensate Sellers for time and/or money involved, especially those that outsource to other parties. Fraudulent Buyers will be banned without warning. Any attempt to reclaim funds without requesting a refund directly via FEMTJobs’s helpdesk ticket will cause your account to become restricted. This includes Paypal Disputes, Chargebacks, Unauthorized Charges or Credit Card Reclaim, and so forth.
14. FEMTJobs’s marketplace service charges fee 20% of total payment.
1. This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
2. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
3. By providing us your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as updates, user communications, newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or our offers.
By using this service/website you understand & agree to this agreement and you are at least 13 (Thirteen) years of age.
All materials of this site are copyright protected. So, there is no way to copy any content, text or images used on this website without the written consent of FEMTJobs.com authority.
7. Mentioned SMM & Others Site
You will only use those website/service (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube etc) in a manner which follows all agreements made with those site on their Terms of Service page.
1. You are fully responsible to scan all files for viruses and malware and verify their safety. FEMTJobs.com is not responsible for any damages which might occur from site usage, use of content or files transferred.
2. FEMTJobs.com has the right to display advertisements throughout the site’s pages and/or communicating system. Advertisements may include links to third party companies and products. FEMTJobs.com will under no circumstances be held responsible for the quality of the advertised products or for any harm, financial or otherwise, that may be caused to the end user by using said products.
3. Users agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to FEMTJobs.com, including job texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information may be used by FEMTJobs for marketing and/or other purposes.
4. We wish to remind that FEMTJobs content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). FEMTJobs does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyrights, trademarks or other rights. We invite everyone to report suspected violations together with proof of ownership. Content that has been reported and that has been found guilty of violating these terms will be removed.
5. By offering a service, the Seller asserts that it has sufficient permission to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on FEMTJobs.
1. FEMTJobs.com will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. FEMTJobs.com s makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services through provided by this site. Since, FEMTJobs uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
2. FEMTJobs.com is simply a hub for Buyers and Sellers to meet. FEMTJobs.com cann’t be held responsible for copyright issues or disputes made about the job. By submitting any job, Sellers take full responsibility and liability upon themselves to deal with the copyright claims.
11. Change of Terms
1. FEMTJobs.com may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time without any prior notice. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted on our website. No further notice by FEMTJobs.com is required upon your continued use of our website. All above information applies to all services we provide.
2. We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to resolve any issues between themselves. If for any reason this fails, you can contact us. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.